ADA's project share implied completing the following tasks:
- • definition of aircraft configuration in cooperation with the customer and manufacturer (Lancair company);
- • assisting the customer at the manufacturer's site to complete compulsory tasks on building the airplane and flight training;
- • customer support on actual building the airplane;
- • translation and editing of the technical documentation;
- • strength check of the newly designed steel semi-fork of the main gear;
- • implementation of a bigger nose wheel to improve performance on grass runway;
- • implementation of a door to the baggage compartment.
The first Ukranian Legacy made its maiden flight in October 2009.